Alphonse L. MacDonald
- M.B.A., John Hopkins, Acting Executive Director, National Academies Press. National Academies of Sciences, Engineering, and Medicine; Adjunct Professor, M.P.S. in Publishing, George Washington University.
- 1925 Ballenger Avenue
Alexandria, Virginia 22314
- [email protected]
Areas of Expertise
- Digital Transformation
- Strategic Communications
- Change Management
- Electronic Publishing
- Business Process Management
Alphonse MacDonald is a senior communications and organizational change executive with record of leading specialist and cross-matrix teams to successfully complete strategic communications, marketing, and technology initiatives. He has more than 20 years of experience in the Digital Communications field and has managed digital initiatives for a range of non-profit and advocacy organizations using both in-house resources and through extensive out-sourcing programs.
Alphonse is a proven problem-solver with the vision to develop and implement cost-effective solutions while balancing strategic imperatives and tactical needs. He currently leads the Digital Strategies team at the National Academies of Sciences, Engineering, and Medicine in Washington DC.
- Master of Business Administration, Johns Hopkins University, Carey Business School
- Bachelor of Science in Agriculture, Fisheries Management, New Mexico State University
- Electronic Publishing Theory and Practice