From working at the Supreme Court or the World Bank to leading a division at a Fortune 100 company and everything in between, our students go on to accomplish great things. More importantly, as an alumnus you will be able to tap directly into this accomplished network for years after graduation. Our supportive alumni community is fertile ground for finding ambitious professionals like yourself who will exchange ideas, advice and perhaps a great job opportunity. The outstanding alumni community is one of the main reasons a GW education is so valuable.
Benefits & Resources
As an alumni of CPS and GW, there are many benefits and resources available for your use through the Office of Alumni Relations. Not only can you connect with other GW alum around the world to build your network, but you can take courses to engage in lifelong learning, take advantage of discounts, continue to use resources on campus and even go on trips through GW with your peers. We’ll also continue to provide career resources. You will have full access to the CPS Career Services Offices and can utilize other GW resources to further your professional goals.
Join a LinkedIn group to connect with your fellow CPS alumni across the country and expand your network.
- Center for Excellence in Public Leadership
- Cyber Programs (undergraduate and graduate)
- GSPM - GW's Graduate School of Political Management
- Healthcare Corporate Compliance
- Information Technology / Integrated Information, Science and Technology
- Landscape Design
- Law Firm Management
- Paralegal Studies
- Police and Security Studies
- GW Homeland Security
- Sustainable Urban Planning
Paralegal Alumni Association (PAA)
The PAA provides assistance to alumni of the Paralegal Studies Program, and promotes the principles, ideals and precepts of GW through:
- Networking with employers
- Opportunities to socialize with fellow alumni and paralegals
- Professional advancement opportunities for our members
- Mentorships with paralegal students and junior paralegals
If you are interested in being part of this growing association, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Paralegal Alumni Association Board Members
Amy Cushman: Chair, MPS 2015
Priya Patel: Vice-Chair, MPS 2015
Dominique Williams: Marketing Chair, MPS 2010
Kim Barrett: Ethics and Education Chair, MPS 2011