- GW Home
- About GW
- University Life
- News & Events
- Faculty And Staff
Application & Admission
Applications for the Fall 2015 program are now being accepted!
Admissions Information & Requirements
Applicants to the Bachelor of Professional Studies in Integrated Information, Science, and Technology must have:
- Earned an Associate’s degree in science, technology or related fields from a regionally accredited community college or university, or earned at least 60 credit hours of suitable course work from a regionally accredited institution of higher education, and provide application materials listed in the HOW TO APPLY link.
- Please note that students who have entered the program without an Associate’s degree (but with 60 credit hours from a regionally accredited institution of higher education) must have a range of courses that satisfies a general education distribution requirement. This requirement includes a total of 24 credit hours with at least 6 credit hours in each of the following general areas:
- Quantitative and logical reasoning (earned at least 6 credit hours)
- Natural sciences with one lab course (earned at least 6 credit hours)
- Arts and humanities (earned at least 6 credit hours)
- Social and behavioral sciences (earned at least 6 credit hours)
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 2.70
Transfer Agreement with Local Community Colleges
GW has agreements with Northern Virginia Community College (NOVA) and Montgomery College (MC) to accept transfer credits, as applicable, to the Integrated Information, Science, and Technology bachelor's degree program.
- Click HERE for more information about GW's agreement with NOVA.
- Click HERE for details on GW's agreement with Montgomery College.
This program requires the submission of a completed application for admission. An online application system accepts all the required application materials electronically, except official transcripts and official test scores. Official test scores, if applicable, are sent to us directly from the appropriate testing organization upon your request. Official hard copy transcripts and documents that are not submitted online must be mailed to us at the following address:
The College of Professional Studies
Office of Admissions
The George Washington University
1925 Ballenger Ave., Suite 250
Alexandria, VA 22314
Please note that recommendations and transcripts take several weeks to arrive. Please plan accordingly.
Before you begin the online application, please click this HOW TO APPLY link for the required application materials and specific instructions on how to apply.
If you are ready to apply, please click this APPLY ONLINE link to proceed directly to the online application and check the status of your application.