- GW Home
- About GW
- University Life
- News & Events
- Faculty And Staff
How it works:
CPS Career Services has partnered with InterviewStreamTM to offer our students and alumni the latest in virtual mock interview technology. Through this service you can:
- conduct and record virtual mock interviews from any space with an internet connection and a webcam
- review practice interview recordings with structured self-assessments
- receive constructive feedback on your recorded interview from CPS Career Services during a scheduled advising session
To get started:
- Click here. You'll need to first click "Create Account" (use your GW email address)
- Once on InterviewStream's homepage, get started with the Interview Webinar Expert Tips and Tutorial that walks you through the virtual mock interview process.
- If you would like detailed feedback on your interview, schedule a consultation with Career Services.
Additional Interviewing Resources
- Download CPS Interviewing Guide (to the right) for advice on how to effectively prepare for your next interview. This guidebook provides a comprehensive overview of the interview process and offers suggestions for handing various interviewing questions and formats. The links below provide additional information to help prepare you for your interview.