We had a memorable celebration on October 16th, recognizing 21 graduates of the e-Co Leadership Coaching (ECLC) Program Cohort 4!
"The space was filled with joy and stories of transformation that will continue to contribute and generate a more cohesive field of one humanity, through leadership and coaching in the world!" said Ina Gjikondi, Director of the ECLC program.
A fantastic group of speakers joined the festivities, including:
- Dr. Liesl Riddle, Dean of the GW College of Professional Studies;
- Jennifer Telfare, General Manager at the Federal Prisons Industry, U.S. Department of Justice;
- Jeremy Selitto, the Chaplain at the U.S. Navy; and
- Neelambari Samant, Finance Director at CSL Behring
The ECLC program, a six-month long online program, is offered by the Center for Excellence in Public Leadership (CEPL), housed within George Washington University’s College of Professional Studies.
e-Co Leadership Coaching is a vision for leadership and coaching in the world, providing the next generation of leaders, practitioners and organizations with a whole person and whole systems framework to deepen and expand consciousness in the world towards a flourishing One Humanity. The program is an ICF-Accredited coach training program.
Alumni of past cohorts and recent graduates offered their appreciation and reflected on the impact of their learning journey.
Jim Robinson, the Executive Director of GW CEPL, said, "All of the speakers were very thoughtful and conveyed the personal impacts of their participation in the coaching certification program. They described profound growth experiences and their development as professionals. A number of them mentioned that others had noticed their development and confirmed the evidence of their growth in a variety of ways. It was a very impressive and impactful evening for those family members and friends in attendance as well.”
e-Co Leadership Coaching (ECLC) Program Cohort 4 Graduates:
- Adam Albanese, Director of Career Support, A Wider Circle
- Angie P. Kirk, Director of Equity and Culture, D.C. Office of the State Superintendent of Education
- Anna Blanka Nowicka, Self-employed, Dream Coach
- Carie Shiels, Associate, Financial Analyst, Booz Allen Hamilton
- Dirk Van Onsem, VP Key Sport Partners, EMEA, Nike Inc., Founder, Beyonders Foundation
- Gia Mariam Hasan, Principal, Coach, Facilitator, Urban Sanctuary Wellness
- Hannah H.S. Stott, Attorney, Office of the General Counsel, Central Intelligence Agency
- Izabela Holmes, Head of Talent Management, Federal Reserve Board
- Jacqueline Ostfeld, Director, Outdoors for All, Sierra Club
- Jennifer YD Telfare, General Manager, Federal Bureau of Prisons
- Jeremy C. Selitto, Chaplain Lieutenant Commander, United States Navy
- Joy Gregory, Training and Wellness Coordinator, D.C. Office of Neighborhood Safety and Engagement
- Kevin Duffer, President, Lawelawe Defense
- Lawrence J. Parnell, Associate Professor & Program Director, Strategic PR, The George Washington University College of Professional Studies
- Lynne Cuppernull, Senior Principal, Strategic Planning & Organization Transformation, MITRE
- Melisa D. Rawles, Director of Employee Relations, Anne Arundel County Public Schools
- Mia Cellucci, Chief of Staff, Keto and Co
- Neelambari M. Samant, Director of Finance, CSL Behring
- Pauline de Castelnau, Independent Consultant
- Regina Yvonne Robinson, Career Counselor, A Wider Circle
- Tanja Landstrom, Senior Associate, Booz Allen Hamilton
Please visit the website for more information about the program. Apply by November 30 to join Cohort 5, the next group of future coaches beginning their program in January 2024.