- GW Home
- Our Location
- Admissions & Aid
- GW Experience
- Faculty & Staff
Cybersecurity Undergraduate Program
The demand for skilled cybersecurity professionals is growing among private employers, the government and non-profits. The U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics predicts an increase of almost 650,000 cybersecurity jobs by 2022. To keep pace with this trend, the College of Professional Studies (CPS) is offering a new bachelor’s degree completion and second bachelor’s degree program in cybersecurity.
The Bachelor’s in Cybersecurity is intended for working adults with associate’s or bachelor’s degrees looking for entry-level positions and advancement in the field of technology and security. All courses are offered during evening and weekend hours at GW’s Virginia Science and Technology Campus (VSTC) in Ashburn.
What sets GW’s Cybersecurity program apart:
- Convenient Classes. Courses are scheduled to meet the needs of working professionals and are offered evenings and weekends at GW’s Virginia Science & Technology Campus in Ashburn, Virginia.
- Affordable. GW offers competitive tuition rates – priced with you in mind.
- Cutting-Edge Curriculum. A technical and hands-on curriculum utilizing state-of-the-art computer labs and a virtual environment.
- Designated Federal Center for Academic Excellence in Information Assurance Research. GW has been designated a Federal Center for Academic Excellence in Information Assurance Research by the National Security Agency and the Department of Homeland Security.
- Expert Faculty. The instructors are nationally and internationally recognized experts in the fields of cybersecurity and information management, and bring first-hand experience and real-life scenarios to the classroom.
For more information about this new and rewarding program email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.