Dr. Mesbah Motamed
- Faculty member, Sustainable Urban Planning Program
- [email protected]
Areas of Expertise
- Agricultural Land use
- Risk Management
- Economic Development
- Agricultural Trade
Mesbah Motamed (PhD, Purdue University) is a research economist at the Economic Research Service of the U.S. Department of Agriculture. His work has focused on agricultural land use, risk management, trade, and economic development.
Prior to that, Mesbah worked on agricultural development projects in Central Asia and Latin America and as a trade analyst for the U.S. Department of Commerce.
- Ph.D., Agricultural Economics, Purdue University
- PSUS 6203: Research Methods for Urban Planners
- PSUS 6211: Agricultural Economics and Land Use
- PSUS 6214: Food and Cities