Our ABA-approved PROGRAM will help you stand out — and stand up for change.
The George Washington University College of Professional Studies is a recognized leader in paralegal studies. Our certificate, bachelor's, and master's degrees will help you energize your career and explore the bigger impact you can have on the field. Think of our respected law faculty and partners as your star witnesses. Build your network, develop critical skills, and join one of the most influential networks in law.
Take the first step: Connect with us.
What will you study?
Our paralegal program is comprehensive and nationally recognized.
Delve into topics such as:
- Estates and Trusts
- Government Contracts Law
- Healthcare Corporate Compliance
- Immigration Law
- Intellectual Property
- Legal Research, Analysis, and Writing
- Legal Technology Trends
- Tort and Criminal Law
Our paralegal degrees and certificates will help you stand out — and stand up for change.
- Be In-demand: GW graduates are among the most sought after by the nation’s most prestigious law firms, government agencies, non-profits, and corporations.
- Leverage Opportunities: Our powerful network of attorneys, judges, and legal experts have wide-reaching connections. It’s one of the reasons our graduate employment rate is nearly 100%.
- Earn More: In a field where the average paralegal salary is nearly $84K, our ABA-approved program can help you earn even more — especially in government.
Classes are forming now, with convenient hybrid options that fit your schedule and your career goals.