Areas of Expertise
- Intellectual Property and Copyright
- University Press and scholarly publishing
- International licensing, co-publications, and foreign rights
- Publishing contracts and licensing agreements
- Digital publishing, ebooks, and digital metadata
- Frankfurt Book Fair
Puja Telikicherla has worked in scholarly books for over 15 years and is a publishing professional with primary responsibilities in rights, Intellectual Property, and content licensing. She routinely attends the Frankfurt and London Book Fairs on behalf of Georgetown University Press.
Puja contributes to events and webinars offered by the Association of American Publishers, Washington Book Publishers, and the Association of University Presses, where she is currently the Chair of the Intellectual Property and Copyright Committee.
She has previously worked as Intellectual Property Manager at the University of Washington Press, Editorial Assistant at Dorling Kindersley/Penguin, and Rights Manager at both NYU Press and the Brookings Institution Press. She holds two degrees from NYU and is a Washington D.C. area native.
- B.S., Communications Studies, New York University
- M.A., Media Ecology, New York University
- 2018-2019: Chair, Intellectual Property and Copyright Committee, Association of University Presses
- Editorial, Rights, and Permissions