- GW Home
- About GW
- University Life
- News & Events
- Faculty And Staff
Graduate Education Center, Arlington
950 N Glebe Road
Arlington, VA 22203
Programs Available at This Location
- Bachelor’s Degree Completion Program in IIST (Undergraduate Program)
- Climate Change Management and Policy (Graduate Certificate Program)
- Cybersecurity Strategy and Information Management (Master of Professional Studies)
- Digital Investigations (Graduate Certificate Program)
- Engineering Management (Master of Science)
- Landscape Design (Master's Degree and Graduate Certificate)
- High Technology Crime Investigation (Master of Science)
- Organizational Sciences (Master of Arts)
– Organizational Management (Concentration)
- Police and Security Studies (Associate’s and Bachelor’s Programs)
- Security and Safety Leadership (Master of Professional Studies)
- Sustainable Landscapes (Graduate Certificate)
- Sustainable Urban Planning (Master of Professional Studies)
- Systems Engineering (Master of Science)
- Sustainable Urban Planning (Graduate Certificate)
From Washington DC on U.S. 50: Cross the Theodore Roosevelt Bridge, proceed west on U.S. 50 (Arlington Blvd.) to 10th Street. Continue onto 10th Street North. Turn left onto North Fairfax Drive, and then left onto N. Glebe Road. The building will be on your right.
From the West on U.S. 50: Proceed east on U.S. 50 to Glebe Road. Turn left (north) on Glebe Road and then bear right at Quincy Street. Turn left onto North Fairfax Drive, and then left onto N. Glebe Road. The building will be on your right.
From the West on I-66: Take exit 71 to North Fairfax Drive (toward VA-120/Glebe Road). Turn right onto N. Glebe Road. The building will be on your right.
From I-395 North/South: Take exit 8A (the first Washington Blvd. exit). Go north on Washington Blvd. for approximately 2 miles. Turn left onto 10th Street. Turn left onto North Fairfax Drive, and then left onto N. Glebe Road. The building will be on your right.
Orange/Silver Lines to Ballston Station.
Parking Options & Rates
- Parking at 950 N. Glebe Road costs $4 after 3pm M-F and all day Saturday with GW stamp (retrieved from front desk). Outside of those hours or without a GW stamp, parking rates are: $8.00 for one hour, $15 for two hours, $17 daily max Monday- Friday, and $7 all day Saturday and Sunday. A monthly parking pass can be purchased for $112.
- The Ballston Public Parking Garage is located at 627 N. Glebe Road and their parking rates are: $1 for up to 3 hours, with a $10 daily maximum Monday-Sunday.
1-hour metered parking on Glebe Road from 9am-6pm Monday – Saturday.
No parking from 6am-9am and 4pm-6pm Monday – Friday.
2-hour metered parking on Fairfax Drive (toward Ballston Station) from 8am-6pm Monday – Saturday.